"1. If a boy tells you he only wants your body, believe him.
2. Do not love a boy because of the way he speaks; you will believe every lie and each apology will only make you love him more.
3. If he is leaving, let him. Nothing will make him stay; he bought the plane tickets before he ever met you.
4. There is nothing good about goodbyes; there is something beautiful, however, in starting over.
5. If he lies, leave him. If he hurts you, leave him. If, at 3:34 am, he says he messed up, tell him he did.
6. Set the photos of him on fire, even if they’re saved to your computer.
7. Do not come back to the boy who made you feel whole when you were broken. You are two halves of a whole all by yourself.
8. It’s okay to leave."
Sometimes I love being alone, I don’t have anyone to answer to anymore, and I can be as selfish as I want. But it’s all the little things I miss, and I miss them so fucking much. I already feel like I don’t know you anymore, this person you have become and it makes me so sad. You were my everything, everything I did was for you, but I lost myself along the way. I know we didn’t have a healthy nor the best relationship, but I still loved you with all my heart and soul. You just didn’t feel that same way anymore, that’s why it’s been so easy for you. I don’t understand what happens once it ends though, where does the love go? How do you go from something to nothing in less than a week. I just don’t get it. I can only hope that I find someone to make me feel even happier than you did. I just don’t want to be alone.
My new boyfriend doesn’t like public displays of affection 💋
Loki sums up my current feels. Must not kill anyone today.